TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018, Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board Syllabus, TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Exam Syllabus, www.mrb.tn.gov.in
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018 is now available on the official website of the Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board TN MRB. The authority has not yet declared the exact date of the exam so all the candidates are advised to wait some more days. Every applicant can download the TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018 from the site – www.mrb.tn.gov.in
www.mrb.tn.gov.in, Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board Syllabus 2018
Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board TN MRB is expected to conduct the exam on 09 Dec 2018. The exam is conducted to recruit the eligible candidates for Assistant Surgeon vacancy on the board. The examination is Offline OMR based written Test. The candidates will be having Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
Check Also: CTET Syllabus 2018
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Exam Syllabus 2018
- Applied anatomy including blood & nerve supply of upper and lower limbs and joints of the shoulder, hip, and the knee.
- Vas deferens.
- Uterine tubes.
- placental barrier and Placenta.
- Development of heart, ovary, testis, gut, kidney, uterus, & their common congenital abnormalities.
- Central & Peripheral autonomic nervous system:
- Gross & clinical anatomy of ventricles of the brain.
- Circulation of cerebrospinal fluid.
- Neural pathways & lesions of cutaneous sensations.
- Conduction and transmission of the impulse.
- Mechanism of contraction.
- Neuromuscular transmission.
- Control of equilibrium.
- Posture & muscle tone.
- Organ function tests-liver.
- Thyroid Protein synthesis.
- Vitamins and minerals.
- Restriction fragment length polymorphism (RFLP).
- Polymerase chain reaction (PCR).
- Radio – immunoassays (RIA)
- Inflammation & repair.
- Disturbances of growth and cancer.
- Differentiation between
- Primary and Metastatic Malignancies.
- Pathogenesis and histopathology cirrhosis
- Acute Osteomyelitis.
- Humoral and cell-mediated immunity Diseases generated by and laboratory diagnosis of
- l Meningococcus.
- Salmonella l Shigella.
- Polio l HIV/AIDS.
TN MRB Syllabus for the Pharmacology
- Mechanism of action & the side effects of the following drugs
- Antipyretics and analgesics.’
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus for Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
- A forensic examination of injuries and wounds.
- Analysis of blood and seminal stains:
- Sedative overdose.
- Fingerprint study.
TNMRB Asst Surgeon Syllabus for General Medicine
- Clinical features,
- Diagnosis & principles of management (including prevention) of:
- Diagnosis and Principles of Management of:
- Ischaemic heart disease.
- Pulmonary embolism.
Tamil Nadu MRB Assistant Surgeon Pediatrics Exam Syllabus
- Baby-friendly hospital.
- Congenital Cyanotic heart disease.
- Respiratory distress syndrome.
- Broncho – pneumonia.
TNMRB Syllabus of Assistant Surgeon Dermatology
- Allergic dermatitis.
- Stevan Johnson’s Syndrome.
- Lichen Planus.
Tamil Nadu MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus – General Surgery
- Clinical features.
- Diagnosis & principles of management of cleft palate.
- Tuberculosis of the bowel.
- Ulcerative colitis.
- Cancer stomach.
- Renal mass
The candidates can keep in touch with the website which is www.result-nic.co.in for more information regarding Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board Syllabus 2018
Click here for more updates, and the latest news on Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board Syllabus 2018