Vijaya Bank Probationary Assistant Manager Syllabus 2018, Vijaya Bank Syllabus, Vijaya Bank Probationary Assistant Manager Exam Syllabus, www.vijayabank.com
Vijaya Bank Probationary Assistant Manager Syllabus 2018
Vijaya Bank has released the Vijaya Bank Probationary Assistant Manager Syllabus 2018 on the official website of the board which is www.vijayabank.com. A significant number of candidates have applied for the post in the hope of getting qualified for the exam. The applicants can visit the official site and can start practicing for the upcoming exam.
www.vijayabank.com, Vijaya Bank Syllabus 2018
Vijaya Bank Probationary Assistant Manager Credit Syllabus is now available on the official site. Postulants who are done with the application process can refer the syllabus and can study according to that. Selection will be based on online test and/or personal interview. Each candidate should score minimum marks in the exam to get shortlisted for the interview.
Vijaya Bank Probationary Assistant Manager Exam Syllabus 2018
General Awareness with special reference to the Banking Industry
Vijaya Bank Probationary Asst Manager Exam Syllabus 2018 – English
- Sentence Improvement.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Sentence Completion.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Para Completion.
- Joining Sentences.
- Spotting Errors.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Passage Completion.
Syllabus of Vijaya Bank – General Awareness
- History of Banking
- Computer Awareness
- Books & Their Authors
- Countries/ Currencies
- International Economy
- Indian Constitution
- Current Affairs of last six month
- Questions on Indian Economy
- Banking Terms
- RBI Functions
- Awards & Honors
- Fiscal-Monetary Policies
- International Banking
- Forex Business
- Direct and indirect quotations
- Basics of forex derivatives
- Swaps. Correspondent banking, NRI accounts
- Documentary letters of Credit
- Role of RBI and exchange control
- Risk Management
- Risk in Banks
- Risk Management
- Control and supervision of treasury management
- Risk Measurement
- Basis Point Value
- Risk Identification
- Treasury Management
- Treasury bills
- Mix / Pricing of Assets, Liabilities
- On-Balance Sheet Investment and Funding Strategies
- Balance Sheet Management
- RBI Guidelines – Gap Analysis
- Contingency Funding – Business Strategies
- EVA- profit planning
- Measures to improve profitability
The candidates can keep in touch with the website which is www.checkresult-nic.in for more information regarding the Vijaya Bank Syllabus 2018