AP Health Dept Civil Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018, APPSC Health Department Syllabus, APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Syllabus, www.hmfw.ap.gov.in
AP Health Dept Civil Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018
Andhra Pradesh Health Department has released the AP Health Dept Civil Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018 on the official website of the board which is www.hmfw.ap.gov.in. Andhra Pradesh Health Department recently announced a notification to fill Civil Assistant Surgeon and DME posts. A large number of candidates are going to appear for the exam which will be held on upcoming month.
www.hmfw.ap.gov.in, APPSC Health Department Syllabus 2018
The candidates who applied for the vacant post need to complete your preparation in time to get the best scores. APPSC Health Department Syllabus 2018 will help to achieve the highest marks in the upcoming exam. The candidates who are interested to work in Andhra Pradesh Health Department as Civil Assistant Surgeon, DME should apply for the post on or before the last date. The application process ending date will be mentioned soon.
APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018
APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Syllabus – General Studies & Mental Ability
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life Contemporary Developments in Science & Technology and Information Technology
- Social- economic and political history of modern India with emphases on Indian national movement.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and e-governance initiatives.
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Geography of India with a focus on Andhra Pradesh.
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention, and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
AP Health Department Civil Assistant Surgeon Syllabus for Data Analysis:
- Tabulation of data
- Visual representation of data
- Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean and variance coefficient of
- variation etc.,) and
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems, including
- Loss of capital city, challenges in building new capital and its financial implications.
- Division and rebuilding of common Institutions.
- Division of employees, their relocation and nativity issues.
- Effect of bifurcation on commerce and entrepreneurs.
- Implications for financial resources of state government.
- Task of post-bifurcation infrastructure development and opportunities for investments.
- Socioeconomic, cultural and demographic impact of bifurcation.
- Impact of bifurcation on river water sharing and consequential issues.
- AP REORGANISATION ACT, 2014 on AP and the arbitrariness of certain provisions.
Subject: (MEDICAL SCIENCE, GENERAL MEDICINE, AND GENERAL SURGERY )
- Human Anatomy
- Human Physiology
- General Medicines
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynecology + Family Planning
The candidates can keep in touch with the website which is www.checkresult-nic.in for more information regarding the APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018
Click here for more updates and latest information on APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018