West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited job openings
West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited welcomes application for the post of Officer, Manager for covering a total available vacancy of 46 posts. The eligible candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria given by the firm can start applying. The application must be made before the last date 26th December 2016.
Organisation: West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited
- Mine Manager – 05 Posts
- Assistant Mine Manager – 05 Posts
- Safety Officer – 05 posts
- Blasting Officer – 05 Posts
- Survey Officer – 05 Posts
- Surveyor – 06 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – 05 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 05 Posts
- Welfare Officer – 05 posts
Total openings: 46
Education: The candidates applying for the post are expected to have completed Diploma in Social Welfare, Survey, Mechanical/Electrical/Mining, B.E. / B. Tech. in Mining Engineering or its equivalent from a recognised University.
Age Limit: Candidates aged up to 62 years are preferred for all the posts.
Special Skills: Good communication skill is mandatory.
Wage: Will be paid a satisfactory wage on a monthly basis according to the posts.
- Rs. 60,000/- (For Mine Manager )
- Rs. 50,000/- (For Assistant Mine Manager, Safety Officer )
- Rs. 36,000/- (For Post Blasting Officer, Junior Engineer (Mechanical), Junior Engineer (Electrical), Welfare Officer )
- Rs. 50,000/- and 36,000/- (For Survey Officer)
- Rs. 32,000/- (For Surveyor)
Selection mode: Written test and Interview.
Application fee: Rs. 300 is charged from all categories.
Procedure of Application
The eligible candidates can apply through www.wbpdcl.co.in downloading the application form and filling the form with required details, attaching all the required documents and finally sending the application through the post to The Director (HR), Bidyut Unnayan Bhaban, 3/C LA Block, Sector – III, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 98 The application received after the last date will not be considered.
Last date to apply: 26th Dec 2016