Indian Railway Recruitment 2016
The Indian Railway has released a notification for the recruitment of Asst Loco Pilot vacancies. There are almost 4155 vacancies to be filled. Interested and eligible candidates can visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form will be released soon. For more Details, the candidates can visit the Official Website www.rrbmumbai.gov.in. Before applying for the post, the candidates are requested to refer the Official Notification to get the Eligibility Requirements that are necessary for applying for the post. And the Eligible candidates can apply through Online before the final date.
Educational Qualification: The candidates are expected to have completed 10th standard from a recognised Board.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 years
Name of the Organisation: Railway Recruitment Board, Mumbai
Name of The Posts: Asst Loco Pilot
Number Of Vacancies: 4155
Official Website: www.rrbmumbai.gov.in
Mode Of Application: Online
Last Date: will be released soon
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Written test and interview organised by the recruiting firm.
Application Fee: pay application fee for Open category candidates Rs.350/-, OBC category candidates Rs.250/- and SC/ST candidates Rs.200/-
Pay Scale: No application fee is charged as application fee from the candidates of all the categories.
Procedure to Apply for Railway Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website www.rrbmumbai.gov.in.
- Click on the link for Railway Recruitment 2016.
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post.
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application.
- Fill up the form with all the personal and educational details in the prescribed format without any mistakes.
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature.
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Make the Fee payment.
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date.
- Take a copy of the form for further use.