The PSSSB Recruitment 2016
The Punjab Public Service Commission has released the employment notification for the PSSSB Recruitment 2016. The examination is conducted for a total of 3000 vacancies to be filled in the State of Punjab. The candidates can apply online for 2200 clerks, DEO, Steno posts and 800 Panchayat Secretary Posts. The last date for the PSSSB is 6th Sept 2016.
PSSSB Panchayat Secretary Vacancy 2016
The PSSSB Recruitment 2016 notification published by the Punjab Subordinate service selection board to fill 800 vacancies of Panchayat Secretary Posts. All the eligible candidates are encouraged to apply online for the PSSSB Recruitment 2016 through the official website www.punjabsssb.gov.in. The aspects of the recruitment are as follows.
PSSSB Vacancies 2016 Details
Total Number of Posts: 800
Name of the vacant post: Panchayat Secretary
Educational Requisites: The candidates must have completed Graduation from any recognised University/ Institution as per UGC guidelines.
The Punjab SSSB Recruitment 2016 Age Limits: The candidates applying for the PSSSB Panchayat Secretary jobs should be between the age limit 18 and 37 years. The age relaxations are applicable for reserved categories as per the Government norms.
Important Dates to Remember:
- The date of start of the PSSSB online registration: 8th August 2016
- The Last date for the submission of online application form: 6th September 2016
- Last date for the payment of fee: 9th September 2016
How to apply for the Punjab SSSB Recruitment 2016
- The candidates need to login into the SSSB Punjab site www.punjabsssb.gov.in
- Search for the link and click on the “Notification”.
- Read all the required information from the notification.
- Check the eligibility for application and click on the online application.
- Fill up the SSSB Punjab Recruitment 2016 Application form with all the necessary details.
- Attach the scanned copies of signature and photograph and certificates.
- Verify the details entered.
- Click on the ‘submit’ button and take a printout of the application form.
PSSSB Vacancy Application Fee: All the candidates should pay the fee online or through bank challan.
- General Category: Rs.600/-
- OB Category: Rs.300/-
- SC/ST Category: Rs.150/-
- PWD Category: Rs.100/-
Punjab SSSB 2016 Selection Process: The selection will be purely based on merit through a written test and a skill test.
Examination Results: The SSS Punjab Recruitment 2016 results on its official website soon after the test.
Click here to apply online for the PSSSB Recruitment 2016.
Tags: daund srpf merit list 2016
, Dac Org In
, satara talathi merit list 2016
, srpf daund 5 merit list
, mku 12th graduation list
, www hrdionline in
, bhagidari bhawan online form 2017
, bhagidari bhawan application form 2017
, www dac org in results 2016