Sangli Collector Office Recruitment 2016
The Sangli District of Maharashtra has released a notification for the recruitment of Clerk Cum Typist, Talathi Vacancies. There are almost 48 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 20th September 2016. For more Details, the candidates can visit the Official Website. And the authority has planned to conduct the Exam on 11th of September. The date is a tentative date.
- Clerk-cum-Typist 17
- Talathi 31
Educational Qualification: The candidates must possess the computer knowledge of “CCC” or “A” or “B” or “C” level from DOEACC or MS-CIT along with graduation from a recognised institution of the state.
- Minimum aGe limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 38 years
Name of the Organisation: Sangli District of Maharashtra
Name of the posts: Clerk Cum Typist, Talathi Vacancies
Number of Posts: 48
Official Website: sangli.nic.in
Mode of Application: Online
Last Date: 20th August 2016
Sangli Collector Office Clerk Talathi Exam Date – 11/09/2016 (Tentative)
- Clerk-cum-Typist Rs. 5200/- to Ts.20200/-+ Grade Pay Rs.1900/- per month.
- Talathi Rs. 5200/- to Rs.20200/- + Grade Pay Rs.2400/- per month.
Selection process: The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Written Examination, Typing Skills Test along with Interview will be conducted by the organization
- General : Rs.600/- + Rs. 60 as bank charges
- SC/ST : Rs.300/- + Rs. 60 as bank charges
procedure to Apply for Sangli Collector Office Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for Sangli Collector Office Recruitment 2016
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form with all the personal and educational details in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Make the Fee payment
- Cross check the form before submitting it
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use