NHAI Recruitment 2016
The National Highways Authority has released a notification for the recruitment of General Manager in the fields of Technical, Finance, and Administration. There are almost 18 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 30th August 2016. For more details, the candidates can visit the Official Website.
|Name of the Post
|| Vacancy Details
|General Manager (Technical)
|General Manager (Finance)
|General Manager(Land Acquisition & Estate Management)
|General Manager (Administration)
- General Manager Technical: Degree in Civil Engineering with nine years experience in Implementation of Infrastructure sectors related to Highways, Roads, and Bridges.
- General Manager Finance: Degree in Commerce/ Accounts with five years experience in Financial Accounting/ Budgeting/ Contract Management/ Fund Management.
Age Limit: The candidates must be of age Limit of maximum 56 years.
Name of the Organisation: National Highways Authority of India
Name of the Posts: General Manager in the fields of Technical, Finance, and Administration.
Total No of Vacancies: 18
Job Location: All India
Mode of Application: Offline
Deadline: 30th August 2016
- General Manager in Technical: The basic salary is Rs.37,400-67,00/- + Grape Pay of Rs.8,700/-
- General Manager in Finance: The basic salary is Rs.37,400-67,00/- + Grape Pay of Rs.8,700/-
- General Manager in Land Acquisition & Estate Management: The basic salary is Rs.37,400-67,00/- + Grape Pay of Rs.8,700/-
- General Manager in Administration: The basic salary is Rs.37,400-67,00/- + Grape Pay of Rs.8,700/-
Procedure to Apply for NHAI Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the Link for NHAI Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the Post
- Interested and Eligible Candidates download the Application Form
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format without making any mistakes
- Paste a recent passport size photo in the Given Space
- pay the Application fee
- Cross check the form before sending it to the authorities
- Then Send the duly filled application form along with all the necessary documents to the Postal Address given below before the last date
Postal Address: Shri Rajeev Ranjan Khan Manager ( HR/Admn)-1 National Highways Authority of India G- 5& 6, Sector – 10 Dwaraka, New Delhi-110075
Click here for more Information and New Updates
Tags: www rsss org in
, rsss org in
, delhi jal board pay slip
, Ofdun asrd2014 org
, www ofdun asrb2016 org
, www ranchipostasrb2014 in
, rajgraminpshudhan com
, tnpl salary structure