AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016
The AirPorts Authority of India has released a notification for the recruitment of Junior Assistant (Fire Service) posts. There are almost 106 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the Last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 05th September 2016. For more details, the candidates can visit the Official Website.
Before applying for the post, the candidates need to refer the Official Notification to know the Eligibility Requirements that are Necessary for applying for the post.
Educational Qualification: The candidates should possess 10th Class or equivalent and 03 Years Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Fire with 50% marks or candidates should have possessed 12th class or equivalent with 50% marks and valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 years
Name of the Organisation: AirPorts Authority of India
Name of The Posts: Junior Assistant (Fire Service)
Number of Vacancies: 106
Official Website: www.aai.aero
Mode of Application: Online
Last Date: 13 Sep 2016
- Computer based Online Exam
- Physical Measurement
- Driving Test
- Physical Endurance Test.
- For General/ OBC candidates: Rs.400/-
- No fee for SC/ ST candidates
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will get a monthly pay of Rs.12500-28500/- as per AAI Norms
Procedure to Apply for AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form with all the personal and educational details in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Make the Fee payment through Online or Offline Mode
- Cross check the form before submitting it
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use