Railway Recruitment Board, Recruitment, www.rrbbilaspur.gov.in
RRB Bilaspur Recruitment 2016
The RRB Bilaspur Recruitment 2016 has been announced by the Railway Recruitment Board for filling up the 302 ASM & Other posts. All talented candidates who find themselves eligible can apply for this recruitment on or before the last date 25th January 2016. The application form will be available on the official website www.rrbbilaspur.gov.in.
RRB Bilaspur Recruitment
|| SECR-05, CR-17
|| CR-06, SECR-04
|| SECR-05, CR-44
|Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist
|Assistant Station Master (ASM)
|| SECR-10, CR-85
|No. of Vacancies
The candidates who are going to apply must have done a degree from recognized university/ an institute or its equivalent.
The age of the candidates should be in between 18 years to 32 years.
- The candidates should pay an application fee of Rs. 100/-.
- No application fee for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/ Persons with Disability/ Women/ Minorities and Economically Backward Classes.
- Pay the fee through online process by using debit/ credit card/ net banking or through Challan in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) or computerized Post Office Pay-In-Slip.
The selected candidates will receive a salary of Rs. 9300 – 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month for the post of Commercial Apprentice and Traffic Apprentice. For all other posts, the salary will be Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2800/- per month.
The candidates will be selected based on the performance in their:
- Online Computer Based Exam
Steps to Apply for RRB Bilaspur Recruitment 2016
- The candidates should visit www.rrbbilaspur.gov.in.
- Select the link “Flash News: ……03/2015 Apply online”.
- Then click on the link “New Registration”.
- Select ‘APPLY NOW’ button.
- Enter your details such as qualification, date of birth and other relevant details in the registration form.
- Login using Registration ID and Password to fill the application form.
- Fill the application form.
- Upload scanned passport size photograph and signature in the space provided.
- Click on “Online” or “Offline” for the mode you selected for depositing application fees.
- Pay the fee.
- Click on submit button.
|Last Date To Apply Online
|| 25th January 2016
|Online Fee payment
|| 26th December to 25th January 2016
|Offline Fee payment
|| 26th December to 22nd January 2016
|Examination Date (Tentative)
|| March/ May 2016
Click here to apply