Reserve Bank of India, Recruitment, Grade B CEO, www.rbi.org.in
RBI Recruitment 2016
The Reserve Bank of India has announced a recruitment notification to recruit eligible candidates for the post of Grade B CEO. The interested, suitable and qualified candidates can apply for this recruitment. The candidates must apply from the official website www.rbi.org.in on or before the last date 25th December 2015.
- Name of the Department: Reserve Bank of India
- Name of the Post: Grade B CEO
- Number of Vacancies: Various
- Official Website: www.rbi.org.in
The candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment must possess Ph.D. in areas of Economics or Finance from a recognized university or an institute and must have High quality research potential and communication skills of international standards.
The candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment must have an age below 34 years. Age relaxation will be given as per the organization’s norms.
The selected candidates will get an impressive and satisfying pay scale of Rs. 60770/- per month, according to their skills and performances as per post they are applying.
The candidates will be selected based on the applications/resume and then the candidates will be called for an individual interview or can also be asked to attend various tests or examinations.
How to Apply for RBI Grade B CEO Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to the official website of Reserve Bank of India www.rbi.org.in.
- Search for the section ‘[email protected]’.
- Click on the link ‘Current Vacancies’.
- Then click ‘Vacancies’ option.
- Hit on the link ‘Lateral Recruitment for Research Positions in Grade -B for Department of Economic and Policy Research in RBI’.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the form.
- Send it to the given address along with Self attested copies of all relevant documents/certificates in support of age and educational qualifications, experience, and current passport size signed photograph.
The General Manager,
Reserve Bank of India Services Board,
Third Floor, RBI Building,
Opp. Mumbai Central Railway Station,
Byculla, Mumbai – 400 008
Click here to download application form