Union Public Service Commission, Recruitment, www.upsconline.nic.in
UPSC ORA Recruitment 2016
The Union Public Service Commission has announced a recruitment notification for hiring talented and hard working candidates in their departments. The Union Public Service Commission invites every candidate to apply for this recruitment on or before the last date of submission. The candidates can apply through online from the official website www.upsconline.nic.in.
||Senior Scientific Officers Grade-II
||Joint Secretary and Legislative Counsel
Educational Qualification & Pay Scale:
||Wages + (Grade Pay)
|Senior Scientific Officers Grade-II
||Degree in Mech. Engineering
||Rs.15,600 – 39,100 (PB-3)+ Rs. 5,400 GP
|Joint Secretary and Legislative Counsel
||Master’s degree in Law (LLM)
||Rs. 37,400 – 67,000+Rs. 10,000 GP
||B.E. / B. Tech in (Civil 7Engg.) & ME /M Tech in relevant field
||Rs. 37,400 – 67,000+Rs. 10,000Academic Grade Pay
||B.E. / B. Tech in C.S.E. / I.T. / I.C.T. and ME /M Tech in relevant field
The candidates should have 35 years for serial no- 1 post, 50 years for serial no- 2, 3 & 4. Age is relaxable for SC/ST candidate’s up to 05 years and up to 03 years for OBC candidates in respect of vacancies reserved for them.
The candidates should pay an application fee of Rs. 25/- in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. There is no fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community.
The selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in recruitment test/interview process which will be organized by Union Public Service Commission on stipulated date.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of Union Public Service Commission www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on the link ‘Online Recruitment Application (ORA) For Various Recruitment Posts’.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Select “Apply Now” link.
- Fill the application form with complete details.
- Click on submit button after filling the form.
- Download the filled application form for future use at the time of an Interview.
- Last Date t submit Online Recruitment Application (ORA): 17th December 2015
- Last Date For Printing Of Completely Submitted Online Application: 18th December 2015
Click here to apply online