Border Security Force, Constable (Tradesman), Result 2016. www.bsf.nic.in
BSF Result 2016
The Border Security Force has conducted a written exam to recruit eligible candidates for the post of Constable (Tradesman). The result of the exam has declared by the authority of Border Security Force. The written exam was held on 25th October 2015. Many candidates have appeared the exam. Those who appeared the exam can check BSF Results and download BSF Cut Off List from official site through online mode. The authority published the result in the official website www.bsf.nic.in.
The Border Security Force was recognized on December 1, 1965. The main motive is to protect India’s land border during a calm time and preventing international crime.
The Border Security Force conducts the written exam to appoint deserving candidates for Constable (Tradesman) posts and evaluate the ability of aspirants in employment exam that he or she will suitable for applied posts or not. A number of aspirants appeared for examination out of which 27 aspirants are declared qualified.
- Name of the Organization: Border Security Force
- Job Type: Government
- Vacancy Name: Constable (Tradesman)
- Total Vacancies: Various
- About: BSF Constable Result 2016
- Status of Result: Available
- Official Website: www.bsf.nic.in
How to check Constable(Tradesman) Exam Result:
- Visit the official website of Border Security Force which is www.bsf.nic.in.
- Search for “Recruitment” link.
- Click on it.
- Search for “Results” link.
- Click on that link.
- Choose the appropriate link related to Constable (Tradesman) posts results.
- Search your roll number and ensure their selection
- Your result will appear on the screen in PDF format.
- Download it or take the printout of it for future use.
Click here to check the result
Tags: bsf result 2016
, Bsf result
, www bsf nic in result
, www bsf written test result
, Bsf constable result 2016
, bsf results 2016
, www bsf nic in result 2016