Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission, Recruitment, Online Application, www.jssc.in
Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2016
For filling Fire Station Officer Post, the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has released a recruitment notification. The interested and eligible job seekers can apply for this recruitment through online. The candidates must apply on or before the last date od submission 29th December 2015. The online application form will be available in the official website www.jssc.in.
- Name of the Organisation: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
- Name of the Post: Fire Station Officer
- Total Number of vacancy: 33
- Exam Type: Multiple Choice Questions
- About: Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2016
- Date of Exam: Update Shortly
- Admit Card Status: Update Shortly
- Official Portal: www.jssc.in
The candidates must be Graduate in Science from recognized university or an institute.
The candidates should have an age in between 20 to 28 Years as on 1st august 2015. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST Candidates by 5 years and candidates belonging to OBC will be relaxed by 3 years of age.
The application fee for General/OBC candidates is Rs 460/- and for SC/ST category candidates is Rs. 115/-. It can be paid through Net Banking, Debit Card OR Credit Card.
The candidates will receive a salary Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-.
The selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in written test. Written examination will be in MCQ type.
How to Apply for Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to the official website of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission www.jssc.in.
- Click on “Advt. for FSOCE-2015” link in home page.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Click on the suitable link for the online applying process.
- Fill up the application form.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature.
- Click on submit button.
- Take a print out of the filled application form.
- Starting Date To Apply Online: 30th November 2015
- Last Date For Receipt Of Application Form: 29th December 2015